A-Z of Unusual Words by The Project Twins

I absolutely love unusual, rare and pretty words, so when I spotted this 'A-Z of Unusual Words' by 'The Project Twins' on Automatism, I had to add it to my online scrapbook.

Unfortunately it would be a bit too much to show the entire alphabet on this blog, so here's a small selection:

Yonderly

Mentally or emotionally distant; absent-minded.

Recumbentibus

A knockout punch, either verbal or physical.

Noegenesis

Production of knowledge.

Montivagant

Wandering over hills and mountains.

Cacodemonomania

The pathological belief that one is inhabited by an evil spirit.

Acersecomic

A person whose hair has never been cut.
All images courtesy of The Project Twins

For the complete alphabet and information about purchasing the prints (10 made of each) check out the website of The Project Twins.

J.

My name is Jana, this is where i collect things