Feel like dipping things

Lately I have been seeing a lot of really great dipping projects on the worldwide world of wonder.
There's great DIY-instructions all over, but I guess it's pretty straight-forward: Just dip.

I hope to work on my own dipping-project soon, but am still looking for the right things to dip.
More on that shortly (and on how easy it actually is...).

Meanwhile here's a little dipping inspiration from Etsy handmade:




And for a few nice Dipping how-to's, check out these online tutorials:
House of Earnest for a DIY tutorial on dipped wooden utensils, or go bigger and give your vintage furniture a paint-dipped appearance with the help of this Paint-dipped furniture DIY by Canadian House&Home. Also pretty: Paint Dipped Vases by Fancy House Road.

J.

My name is Jana, this is where i collect things