Interior: Art Walls

Lately I have been spamming my own pinterest account with art walls.
Meaning: If an interior-shot shows a wall with at least 4 framed artworks pseudo-randomly placed together, I'll pin it.

Here's a collection:

Delfin & Postigo house - via Yatzer
Photograph by Manolo Yllera

By Myrica Bergqyst
Photograph courtesy of myricastylist


Interior by WeekdayCarnival
Photograph by WeekdayCarnival
(Not the best shot of the art-wall, that's because we're supposed to look at the coffee table)
(The table is also pretty -and kinda self made, which is great- but I find the wall even prettier)
(Also love the rug, by the way)

Interior via Happy Mundane
Photograph by ???


Styled by Lili Diallo
Photograph by the photographers (?)

Kitchen via Marie Claire Maison
Photo by Mai-Linh


Green room
Photograph by Louis Lemaire


Interior by Susanna Vento
Photograph by Kristiina Kurronen
(Love the beads hanging there!)


Nursery by Design Crisis
Photograph courtesy of design-crisis


That's it for now.
Feel like seeing more?
You can always follow me on Pinterest.

J.

My name is Jana, this is where i collect things