Coloured vintage postcard, sent from Frankfurt to Amsterdam on the 19th of August 1957 (by Elly).
- ► 2013 (137)
- Meanwhile, in the workshop...
- Upcoming exhibition: Kerkje van Persingen
- Happy Monday: Strandbeesten by Theo Jansen
- Screaming silence part II: Sonja Braas
- Random stuff I liked this week
- Blocks of colour (Egypt 2007)
- Interior: Art Walls
- How it's made: Faceture by Phil Cuttance
- Gone with the whiteness
- A flock of Wall Creatures by Peter Zwaan
- A beautiful book with wild animals for civilized p...
- Moonrise Kingdom - coming (not so) soon
- Das Haus auf der Schanze
- Hunting for Google Streetview Treasures: 9-Eyes
- DIY Tutorial: Coloured cookies (Sweets for my Swee...
- Starry Penguin (judging a book by its cover)
- Screaming Silence by Filippo Minelli
- Amsterdam interior: visiting... ourselves 2 years ...
- Our national crazy (one of them)
- My secret stash of geometrics - Paper models of Po...
- Temporary jewellery #01
- Solidifying dreams: THE STORE
- ▼ 02 (23)
World of Driftwood 2016. Powered by Blogger.