Mataerial: real 3D-printing
Mataerial Introduction from Mataerial on Vimeo.
More high-tech this week:
Mataerial is a collaboration of designers Sasa Jokic and Petr Novikov with Joris Laarman Lab and the Institute for Advanced Architecture of Catalonia.
Spotted on Dezeen.
Check out the entire article here.
- Mataerial: real 3D-printing
- Everyday energy: The energy collection by Marjan v...
- The tidal-thing
- the Trap
- Popping pop up
- Colorful consolation: Crayon bandages
- The History of Typography by Ben Barrett Forrest /...
- Patricia Piccinini - lovingly bizarre and up in th...
- Wood done well: we do Wood
- The ordinary done pretty: Kokeshi matches
- Thriftstore treasure: the Stern Lady
- Virginhoney @ Flickr
- More fun at the beach
- The ordinary done pretty: Star Spangled BBQ Spatul...
- The Party.
- Beach elephant
- t y p e _ l o v e
- The ordinary done pretty: Wooden toothbrushes by Y...
- ▼ 05 (20)
World of Driftwood 2016. Powered by Blogger.