Vintage printables




Remember that Moon poster in my 'Circles on posters' round up a short while ago?
Well, i found it online, on a website called Vintageprintable.


I stumbled upon the website while searching the net for old biological drawings that i needed for a project, and ended up spending hours browsing through the huge collection of available posters, illustrations and vintage photographs.

You can imagine i spent that same amount of time again when trying to find 'just a few' examples for this blog.

cowboy
So after spending hours and hours on this website, all that's left for me to do is to make up my mind which one of these images i'm going to have professionally printed and framed.
I'm thinking the deer... or maybe the pear? 
I do like the rocks as well, and that cowboy would make cool nursery wall art. 
Maybe i should check back on the website, see if they have vintage drawings of cacti...

J.

My name is Jana, this is where i collect things