So... We found a house.
And now we're in the process of getting ready to move.
In one week.
IN ONE WEEK!
Since we're downsizing i need to throw out a lot of stuff. Which i hate. Can't help thinking about all the ways items might turn out to be useful one day, and that when that day comes, we'll be so sorry that we got rid of it.
But T might have a point when he says i could do with a little less stuff. There are in fact boxes that have not been opened since the last time we moved. By now i've forgotten what's in them, i doubt i'll seriously be missing any of it.
Anyway, loads to do.
But boy, am i glad i took a bit of time off to watch this short (oscar-nominated) film from Disney.
I'm still smiling.
Have a lovely weekend!
- Tableware as Sensorial Stimuli by Jinhyun Jeon
- The ordinary done pretty: HAY Matchboxes
- Cacti crazy
- A bit of geometric Monday inspiration
- Winter beach
- Again: not exactly down to the last few things...
- Down to the last few things (not really...)
- Sweets for my sweet
- The ordinary done pretty: Scissors
- Belly of the beast
- Dutch Design Love: HEMA
- Getting ready to move / Paperman
- Work place
- Happy Wrapping by Happy F&B
- Househunt: succeeded
- Little style
- BLACK . WHITE . MONDAY
- With you
- ▼ 02 (18)
World of Driftwood 2016. Powered by Blogger.