Magno wooden radio

I love listening to the radio in the morning when I wake up, or at night, when I can't sleep. Not music usually, but news and topicalities: people talking (T. puts up with it because he knows it relaxes me).
Right now I am using a small world receiver, which does the job perfectly, but is not really pretty.

Well, I like pretty things, plus I just turned 30 and gave birth, so I think I deserve to splurge a little and get myself a brand new radio.
In my search for a nice looking (and sounding) radio I mainly focused on vintage and retro models, until T. showed me this pretty wooden example:
Magno wooden radio Mini
Bulls eye!
I am really liking this Magno wooden radio, and am seriously thinking about buying it.

But... (there's always a but) I can only find the radio in online stores, and in this particular case, I would really like to be able to see the radio in real life and try it out before I decide to buy it (it comes with a price tag of € 99,-).

Does anyone have any idea where I could go to have a feel?

J.

My name is Jana, this is where i collect things