Instagram lately: Flea-market and Nam Kee

Last month I went to one of the largest open air Flea-markets in the Netherlands: the monthly IJ-hallen-market in Amsterdam-North.
I had planned to write a post about it, but halfway through the day the heavens suddenly burst open and pretty much washed out the whole site.

A few snapshots I took before the Rains came:


After The Rain had happened I actually scored a few really nice bargains from vendors who were very ready to go someplace dry, so it wasn't all bad.
(I snapped up the little wooden fire-truck from the second picture for only €1,-)

Maybe I'll visit the flea-market again this month. Still in need of some stuff for BB.

T and I also went out for dinner with a friend in the small China-town section of Amsterdam.
The reason to go to this particular restaurant (Nam Kee) is that it has the best steamed oysters in town.
Obviously we had some.
I opted for the Peking duck as a main course. Don't they look tasty hanging in the window? (I know, not really...but my dish was great).



You can follow me via Webstagram.

J.

My name is Jana, this is where i collect things