Sieraad Exclusief @ Slot Doddendaal - 16/17 March
On the 16th and 17th of March I will be participating in the upcoming exhibition 'SIERAAD EXCLUSIEF' at Slot Doddendael.
Slot Doddendael is a gorgeous little medieval castle (with a moat!) on a small estate in Ewijk, near Nijmegen (the Netherlands).
6644 KD Ewijk
Saturday & Sunday (16-17 March) 11:00 - 17:00
Entrance fee: €6,-
I'll be at the castle both days.
Hope to see you there!
- The ordinary done pretty: Wooden rulers by HAY
- Circles on Posters
- I care
- Design with a purpose: Fireman's bicycle
- Upcycle: Seat belt bow ties by Newsed
- Schwarm by RaR
- Rediscovering Van Gogh
- The ordinary done pretty: Mathematician kit by Tom...
- A little sneak peek...
- More on Studio Swine
- Tiles on floors
- The most important thing to do any weekend
- Sieraad Exclusief @ Slot Doddendaal - 16/17 March
- If i were a fairy....
- Upcycle: Sea Chair by Studio Swine and Kieren Jone...
- Happy Friday!
- ▼ 03 (20)
World of Driftwood 2016. Powered by Blogger.